When your loved one reaches an age where they can no longer care for themselves adequately, they may require a caregiver. Typically, this responsibility falls on family members. However, this role can be challenging, especially when balancing alongside other familial and career obligations. HomeCentris Frederick offers a solution with in home caregiver services.
Types of In Home Caregiver Services
An in home caregiver is an individual that visits your loved one’s home periodically to help with personal care. This caretaker is a trained professional who understands how to work with families to determine what services they need. At HomeCentris, our in home caregiver services in Frederick MD prioritize the needs of the individual and their family above all else.
In home caregiver services typically include a variety of personal care assistance options. Of course, this may include everything from light housekeeping to companionship. More examples of comprehensive home care services include:
- Hygiene and toileting assistance: This includes any level of personal hygienic care, including bathing, showering, shaving, dressing, skin care, toileting, and dental care.
- Walking and positioning assistance: For individuals who use canes, walkers, and wheelchairs, our caregivers can help with moving, transferring, and positioning your loved ones for safety and comfort.
- Eating assistance and meal preparation: Our home care assistance can help your family with preparing food and shopping for groceries, even for loved ones with dietary restrictions.
- Light housekeeping and errands: HomeCentris Frederick caregivers are happy to assist with light housework and errands, including decluttering, washing dishes, laundry, organizing mail, trips to the pharmacy, and other similar duties.
- Companionship: Sometimes, our clients just need someone to talk to. Our compassionate team will visit your loved ones and help them feel as comfortable and secure as possible.
Benefits of an In Home Caregiver
If someone in your family needs in home caregiver services, it’s common for that responsibility to fall to the immediate family. However, not everyone may understand or have the experience necessary to provide adequate care. In these instances, HomeCentris Frederick can help. Our professional caregivers will work with your family to develop a plan that benefits everyone involved.
We also treat in home care assistance as an ongoing conversation. If something changes in your loved one’s circumstances, we are happy to work with your family to determine what we need to do. At HomeCentris Frederick, we also treat all of our clients with the compassion and respect we would expect our loved ones to be treated with.
For families with senior loved ones, in home caregiver services can be a relief. Although caring for family members can be a rewarding experience, it can also be overwhelming. Therefore, HomeCentris Frederick also offers respite care. Our respite care gives caregivers the break they need. These short-term breaks in care can give family members time to relieve stress, balance their lives, and rest.
Many familial caregivers forget to take care of themselves when caring for others. This can lead to high levels of stress and even damage or strain their relationships with their loved ones. Tension and resentment can build up in these relationships. Our respite care options give families the break they need to prevent these rifts and maintain healthy relationships.
Get the Help You Need at HomeCentris Frederick
If you’re looking for comprehensive in home caregiver services in Frederick MD, then look no further than HomeCentris. Our team is ready to work with you to determine the services that will best suit your family. In addition to in home caregiver services, we also offer:
For more information about HomeCentris Frederick, call us today at 8558868710.